Lowes Return Policy: A satisfied customer is the goal of Lowes store. If you have any issues with the purchase made by you that can be simply returned or refunded by the store. You need to show the proof of purchase within 90 days from the date of purchase.
Lowes Return Policy – Lowes Refund Policy – Complete Guide
The store only returns or exchanges the products after checking the valid proof of purchase. You will get the in-store credit if you purchased the product via gift card. There are two methods of methods as per Lowe’s return policy.
How to make In-Store returns
When you return the product at the store you can return it at any Lowe’s store. Just follow the simple steps mentioned below.
- Reach the store take your valid id like driving license or state ID in case you don’t have a valid receipt.
- The executive will check your ID through the store’s verification system.
- Your phone number will be added by the executive.
- Once your return will be approved the store will accept your return.
How to make online returns
If you bought the product from the official website lowes.com you can return it online. Follow the below-mentioned steps to return the products online.
- Pack the product as you received it.
- Only add the items which you received in the packet from the company.
- Include all manuals, guides, and manufacturer’s original accessories.
- Be ready with a complete return package with the return slip in it.
- Stick the shipping label on the outside of the packet.
- Handover this packet to a local parcel carrier.
- You can drop the parcel at any carrier location too.
Note: You will not get any refund on the shipping charges which are as a part of the return.
What are the exceptions or Lowe’s return policy
Lowe’s policy has some exceptions of this policy which you need to keep in your mind are given as follows.
- Return the product in brand new condition with the original receipt within 30 days of your purchase.
- Outdoor power equipment like mowers, chainsaws, etc. must be returned within 30 days of your purchase.
- Contact Lowe’s customer care in case you received the product damaged or incomplete.
- With the shipping on the exchange, you will not get any refund on the original shipping charges on your purchase.
- By providing the original receipt you can replace the gift card. You will receive the credit of your old card in your new gift card.
- How Lowe’s give a refund on your returned items?
You will get a refund in the form of cash, bank transfer, or exchange for the same or another product. The amount will be refunded in the form of your original method of payment. The payments are made with a gift card that will be refunded in the form of an in-store credit.
- How much time it takes to get a refund from Lowe’s
It will take 5-7 business days to credit your money into the account. Depending on the original method it will take 15 days to show the refund transaction at your end. The in-store credit or cash refunds are instant.
- How to check the status of your Lowe’s refund request?
To check the status of your return you need to call customer support at 1-800-445-6937 toll-free. For online purchases or via Lowe’s card you can check your refund info from Lowe’s account.
- Lowes Gift Card Balance
- Lowes Weekly Ad
- Lowes Holiday Hours