firehouselistens.smg.com :- America’s no. 1 fast food chain Firehouse Subs invites you to take their simple two minutes survey at firehouselistens.smg.com.
Tell them about how you feel the ambience around their restaurant or what you feel when you tasted their signature Meat & Cheese dishes or if you faced any issue with their staff’s behavior you can also explain here. Since 2015 they are listening to your voice and continually excelled in their service that is the reason it ranked first among its top competitors.
And the survey seems profitable for you!
Fire House has decided to give you a $500 check on successful completion of your survey. They also open this survey for all. If you wish to say something online you can simply catch them at https://firehouselistens.smg.com/. Well, if you like to show your love for them voluntarily then this option is also open for you. Via Mail-in mode you can also get an entry into their online sweepstakes program. For this you need a simple postcard.
So if you are excited to know more about the survey, be calm and keep reading our article.
To participate in the Firehouse subs guest satisfaction survey you need to know some basic steps, terms & conditions and needs. We’ve discussed all the necessary information about the Firehouselistens survey. Check it out.
Firehouselistens Survey Participation Steps
Firehouselistens guest satisfaction survey is very easy to take. What you need is a Smartphone with good internet connection and an in-store purchase receipt. For making the survey offline then you just need a pen and postcard. We’ll discuss both the methods for your convenience. Stay with us.
- First thing first, visit your favorite Firehouse subs outlet, make a purchase and save the receipt.
- Then open the Internet browser on your device and type the following https://firehouselistens.smg.com/.
- Next you’ll see the Fire house Subs official guest survey page will welcome you.
- First choose your preferred language from English or Spanish.
- Kindly note, on every Fire house purchase you’ll get two types of receipt. First one is where the 18-digit survey code is printed on the bottom of the receipt and in the second one the 20-digit survey code is printed on the Middle of the receipt. Carefully find out the survey code in your case and select the appropriate one from the invitation type.
- Then click on the start button. Then you’ll get a set of questions related to your recent experience at their outlet. The questions will be related to their food, menu, pricing, ambience, hospitality etc.
- Rate them from the scale of highly satisfied to highly dissatisfied. Share your thoughts or explain your issue if faced.
- Give your honest support so that they could understand themselves better.
- Before the end, give your contact details like Name, Complete mailing address, phone number and email address on the registration form. Kindly note, they need this information for security reasons and providing this information you’ll get an entry into their sweepstakes contest.
- Please give your correct details and click on the submit button.
- Finally, after successfully done you’ll get an Entry into their monthly sweepstakes program.
Be sporty, reach them Offline
So if you love to share your thoughts or innovative ideas and want to win some bucks without making an in-store purchase then here is our guide for you:
Write down your Name, Current mailing address, contact number and age on a 3”x5” size postcard and mail it in a business size envelope to:
Firehouse “Customer Survey” Sweepstakes
P.O Box – 428, Macedon
Kindly send it to the address with proper postages.
Firehouselistens Survey Terms and Conditions
Carefully read the Survey terms & conditions down below. If the rules go with you then take the survey.
- The survey is limited to the citizens of the United States, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and Canada. Though for the citizens of Quebec the survey is not available now.
- The age is restricted to minimum 16 years old or it’s above.
- The entry is made limited to one per Email id or mailing address per household.
- At any situation the reward can’t be transferable.
- The sweepstakes reward is fixed to one $500 check prize every month.
- All the rewards are bound to the taxes and laws of the United States.
- Make the survey within 7 days of the survey. The unique survey code is valid for 7 days only.
- The drawings will perform randomly. Winners will be declared online on the Firehouse Official website. The winners will be contacted via their provided Email or phone number by the Fire house team within a week.
- Employees, family members, relatives or those who are associated with the FireHouse Subs Corporation are not eligible for the survey.
- And last but not the least, you can take the survey or sweepstakes contest via online or offline Mail-in mode. So purchase is not mandatory for taking the survey. It’ll not enhance the chance of your winning.
Firehouselistens Survey Prerequisites
Here are the few things you need to care about. They are as mentioned down below:
- FireHouse Subs outlet recent Purchase receipt (not more than 7 days).
- You need a Laptop, Desktop or at least a Smartphone for taking online survey.
- Good Internet connection to visit https://firehouselistens.smg.com/.
- English or Spanish language proficiency.
- Pen, 3”x5” postcard and business size envelope.
- Your honest support during the question-answer session.
|Official Name||Firehouselistens Guest Satisfaction Survey|
|Rewards||One $500 monthly Cash Prize|
|Eligible Citizen||United States, Canada, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico|
FireHouse Subs is a US-base fast-food restaurant chain built in 1994. It was formed by the great firefighter brothers’ Chris Sorensen and Robin Sorensen in Jacksonville, Florida. Twenty Seven years ago Brother Chris and Captain Rob, after retiring from their fire station, tried their luck in various business ventures until they found the right one. They followed their passion for food like their father and started their first restaurant at Jacksonville.
Two things they were greatly passionate about. One is their love for food and the other is their passion for their job.
Thus they made a fusion of the concept of firehouse with the design of their restaurant. They fashioned their restaurant with various firefighting gear, brave-heart stories, paintings and beautiful murals.
FireHouse Subs also maintained its uniqueness in their food too. Like some of the common firehouse terms Hook & Ladder, Firehouse Heroes, Engineer etc the two brothers inspired a lot from all these names and entitled their food as Meats and Cheeses, toasted Sub rolls, submarine sandwiches etc.
For their good hospitality, uniqueness in their food the popularity among the foodies grows higher day by day. It is one of the highest fast-food selling restaurants in the United States. Magazines like Forbes had given the award of Best franchise to buy in 2018. Now globally it runs more than 1,180 restaurants in the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico and Mexico.
This number one restaurant chain always loves and understands their customers. They’ve always cared about their opinions and honored their taste. That is why they start Firehouselistens guest feedback survey. Here a customer can share every thought about their food, service, atmosphere and so many other things with them. In return they can earn a $500 check for free.
Firehouselistens survey will help them to analyze their service better. By the customer’s feedback they can implement changes on those unseen areas.
So, try your luck, show your honest support and fill some extra dollar in your pocket.
Related Tags :